Thursday, August 5, 2010

Something Created Today

The challenge of this blog is to create something everyday. It doesn't sound like a difficult task when you're a graphic designer but designing something for work isn't always as creative as designing something for yourself.

For work I design advertising, packaging and catalogs. The creative parts happen when I create concepts for ads. The design parts happen when I organize pictures and words into a nice design.

For fun I design scrapbooks. I have been scrapbooking for 22 years and still have a passion for the craft.

Today I take on the challenge to create something everyday so that I can stretch my wings and try something new. Thank you for joining me through these creative life lessons and I hope you enjoy watching me learn something new.

Today I Created | A blog.

I also created some Paper Rosettes. These are from the new Tim Holtz Sizzix die. These were just a test sample to see what they would look like. These have inspired me to create something else using this die. Maybe tomorrow's project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...