Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thank You card


Today I Created | A Thank You card

I created this thank you card using the Sizzix Ticket Strip die and the Tattered Floral die. I used the Tim Holtz acrylic stamps for the ticket image and left the center of one ticket empty so that I could add the word "Thanks".

I am also announcing a slight change to the format of my blog. Because I have been attempting to create something everyday, I tended to work towards quantity rather than quality. My day, like most people's, is very busy so I don't always spend as much quality time creating as I would like.

So beginning today I am going to attempt for more quality projects but with a little less frequency. I will still create something everyday but I will now allow myself more time to design and create even if it means that I don't post everyday. My goal is to enjoy creating something everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...