Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas Photoshop background and Tag

Today I Created | A Christmas background image in Photoshop

I started to create a project that included 50+ tiny die cut flowers, a styrofoam ball and a (really hot) glue gun but as it neared completion I realized that I didn't really like the results. I went to my computer to see if I could be inspired by the Graphics Fairy.

What I eventually created was a background image. I used a beautiful end paper and began by making it wider. Next I added the reindeer image but changed the color to match the background.

I added French sheet music to add a little more Christmas cheer. And a Christmas headline. Finally I added a fancy frame to add some formality to the layout.

I changed some colors, erased parts, faded images and just tried to digitally distress some edges. This could be used for a Christmas card. If you would like a larger version of this file then please leave a comment and I'll link a bigger file.

I had fun playing in Photoshop with so many lovely images. This was also a lot less painful than using a (really hot) glue gun.


After I created this background I decided that this would also work as a tag. I had to work a few changes but I like the way it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a larger version, the pic not the tag please.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...