Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tiny Tiered Tart Pan Tidbit Tray

The name of this post is a bit of a tongue twister.

I like tiered tidbit trays. They make me feel like a party is about to happen even when used as an everyday organizer. I decided to create a variation of a tidbit tray when I found some tiny tart pans at an estate sale recently. The largest tart pan is only 3 3/4" across.




I used an old toy rolling pin for the center support and the three small tart pans as the tiers. I did not want to alter the tart pans so I glued the pieces together but for a more permanent piece you could drill a small hole in each pan and insert the handle stick to hold everything together. My only cutting was to saw the rolling pin section in half after I removed one handle.
The entire piece is only 4 3/4" tall. This would be perfect for a Tiny Tea Party.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! And better yet, it's handmade and OOAK! Great job on this! I'm sure others will be replicating it...now I must find one of those mini rolling pins!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...