Monday, January 5, 2015

Sizzix and Tim Holtz CHA Sneak Peek!

Wow! I can finally share a little of what I've been working on for the past few months. Check out Tim Holtz's sneak peek for his Sizzix Alterations Winter 2015 line.

I created all of his Sizzix packaging shown as well as his catalog {cover only shown}. It is so exciting to see everything come together on his site.

My favorite die is the Thinlits Mixed Media set. The package image is the tone-on-tone one with a beehive pattern on the right corner. It includes four dies that cut these great shapes out of a background. Awesome! Must have!

And wait until you see what he does with all of those word dies. Seriously, I must have those as well.

CHA starts this week in Anaheim, CA and I have my pass! I will post photos from the show. I am such a craft geek! I'm just waiting to defy gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...